- Grow community of practice of people who want to design/implement/spread/apply/tinker/use flows to support communities and projects.
- Provide a space for self-reflective use of currencies to manage/support/engage flows of participation.
- Develop a "culture" which people can be immersed in where flow/currency distinctions are spoken.
(The purpose is primarily conversational/dialectical/educational, there will reflection of peoples projects within the guild as part of the dog-food purpose, but to start with the purpose not specifically action/project oriented)
Context for engagement
- How do we frame the invitation to participate with this community/guild?
- People are peers... bringing their own wisdom, learning from others NOT a "commandments from on high" space where you come to receive "training."
- Honoring of diverse gifts/talents/contributionstributions
- The community is intended to include:
- Different schools of thought with certifications or levels of development/achievement within those schools.
- Domains of practice: economic development, community building, incentives/rewards, living systems, etc.living systems, etc.
- The ability for "experts" / projects to define their own measures of "success."
Membranes / Interfaces
- Other communities of practice could be "declared" get their own domain name, etc. (using the same toolset)
- Who is "chomping at the bit" to get in?
- Who is the community of practice?