Welcome to those of you who have accepted my invitation to write together about the new economy and the tools to help it come into being.
I'd like for us to work together using this web site.
- Click on the Sign Up link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your full name and email address.
- Share your location and a few words about who you are and what you're interested in working on in the About You section.
- I'll receive an email and approve your account. Once your account is active, you'll be able to just double-click on anything on this web site to edit it. (There's a "Sandbox" play area at the bottom of this page that you can put any kind of junk into that you'd like to.)
- We can schedule a scheming session and further training. It would be best to do as a Skype call, so you may also want to install Skype if you haven't already got it.
- Convert some of the blog entries about Open Currencies at http://blog.NewCurrencyFrontiers.com into useful pages here on this site
- Write new blog entries there
- Edits and additions to the Welcome Page
- Plan for Introduction to Currencies
- Anything mentioned in the Planned NCF Site Structure
- Help crafting the Open Letter to Builders of the New Economy so we can engage other supporters and participants
- Design Cards in our Currency Pattern Language to help people understand how to use currencies better
- Book: Fiction Action/Thriller about currencies and money conspiracies... I've got rough drafts of 36 chapters on this other private web site.
- Book: How-To for communites to reclaim their own value making powers
- Manifesto: an interlinked manifesto about values, currencies and healthy flows
- Technical: Help write White Papers and document our software and designs for open transport, open rules, open data and open identity at the MetaCurrency Project
- Help finish the currency decision tree map so people understand what decisions must be made about every currency we use.
This is some of the initial stuff I need help with. And I most DESPERATELY need to be held accountable to some other folks for getting writing done. ~ Arthur Brock
- Arthur needs somebody to manage him on editing book chapters. I haven't gotten anything done in 6 months.
- Mimi needs someone to send me samples of chapter content via email and I can look at how I can contribute. Also, please schedule a training date with me in the near future when you have the time.